Friday, February 13, 2009

First few weeks as a Warrior

It's been a bit since I've wrote about whats going on so I thought I'd write a little during downtime to give you an idea what I've been up too.

Other then for the logistical aspect of the move I've been learning about small gang movement and the associated ship loadouts that work best. Also been having a go at solo PVP and I have to tell ya that's a real rush.

When the BoB event happened it kinda put a damper on the more formalized teaching, but we are content on flying around causing a little hate and discontent for the time being.

Right now were are at war with Space Protectorate Academy[Spacy] and I must say they are a bunch of wimps and whiners. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a school week for them and that they'll grow a pair over the weekend and give us run for our isk. We'll see

Well thats about it for now. Here's hoping the weekend is more eventful

No comments: