Monday, January 12, 2009

Sixth Alliance Tournament Team Listings

The listings of Team participating in the Sixth Alliance Tournament have just been announced. I see a lot of old faces and quite a few new ones. I myself thought that EVE University was going to field a team but I guess I was wrong. But I do see that each race has a factional warfare team, it will be interesting if we see the factional teams stick with there races ships or will they barrow from another???. Will the Ev0ke be hindered because of the problems within the past few months??? Will the Privatears fold under pressure like they did in there war with EVE University Will it be a team from one of the large alliances or a new up and comer to rise above the rest at the end. We'll just have to tune in and see won't we. For the latest and greatest on the Sixth Alliance Tournament tune in here or at the EVE Online Tournament Page

No comments: